Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Introduction


Hello everyone!

I am unapologetically my self majority of the time! I am almost honest to a fault at times and it feels so freeing! These experiences, thoughts, feelings, trials, blessings, and my personal spiritual journey will be shared with no filter. If you don't want to hear unfiltered real life, or if you are in denial of real life and being unfiltered on social media, this blog is probably not for you. However, maybe it will help you or someone get through something. I don't know, I'm just sharing. Now to the boring facts.


I am 24 and am married to my friend of five or six years, (now) husband Thomas! Thomas and I have been married for almost a year now. I have a crazy-awesome (I make up words) German Short Haired Pointer named Marshall that there is never a dull moment with. He is seriously off the walls hyper. He is our one and only baby at this time. I am also a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (or Mormon), who is most definitely not perfect! I was born in raised in the good ole' State of North Carolina, for which I am blessed!



I have recently (within the past 6 months or so) been diagnosed with a multitude of not so fun illnesses. The list of diagnostics at this present time are: Degenerative Disc disease, Spinal Stenosis, Fibromyalgia, a bulging disc, PCOS, IBS-C, Acid Reflux, a tumor in my stomach (which we do not currently know if it's cancerous or not), and a possibility of MS (won't start that process until July 31st). What a crazy list, huh? This is probably one of the most profound reasons I blogging right now, is because I feel I need support and love from the people who care to read this. Originally, I created this blog in 2011 when I went through another really hard time in my life and felt it helped me so much. So, I'm hoping for that to be what comes out of this.




Anyway, thanks for reading  and there will be more to come!

Love always,
             Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment