Thursday, July 17, 2014

Organizing/Packing/Moving/Random

Hey ya'll!

I have been avoiding packing and organizing like the plague. It is literally my least favorite thing to do because I am so OCD. We are leaving in less than 14 days. I have this problem with not doing stuff if I do not have time or energy to do it perfectly. What a horrible combination to have, right? My house definitely does not reflect an OCD person's home. I have been living in a straight crazy house for almost a year. LOL! As in I'm driven crazy with how much laundry, dishes, clutter, and trash can be created in one day. I have these other two "problems" (more like blessings) that I live with whom tend to make constant cleanliness impossible. Not kidding, our dog pulls out stuff, chews things up, and sheds more hair than any dog I have ever had. He is quite literally like my own 2/almost 3 year old. Anyway, I'm just blogging to avoid this monstrous beast I will soon have to tackle.

Funny how simple every day things have become so intimidating and seem so  hard when you feel like crap all the time. I have not been going to work, been able to cook, clean, drive, get groceries or perform normal every day activities regularly in a couple of months. Thankfully Tom has been here to help pick up some slack. Every time I stand up for longer than 15 or 20 minutes at a time, I feel like I'm going to throw up, crap my pants, or my lower back decides to send shooting pains from my back down my hips and sides. Quite the feeling, eh? It's ok to laugh. Tom and I laugh at my expense all the time (I told you I would be honest!).

 I will die the day I am walking in public and actually do crap myself. I'm quite positive it will happen. I will die in shame right there, just like the scene in bridesmaids where the girl craps in the middle of the streets in an expensive wedding gown. That is how humiliating it will be. I mean, I'm only 24 and I've never had a baby, so crazy how "blessed" I am with something like this. I hope it will at least give someone a good laugh, while I die of embarrassment. Excuse the potty humor, I will always laugh at it.

Well, considering how much I have shared already, I better give myself another task before I share way too much information for some peoples taste.

Love always,
      Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment